You should install the balance weight cap when using a GoPro BacPac or a GoPro HERO 5 Black, HERO 6, HERO (2018), HERO 7 camera. When the balance weight cap is installed, the gimbal should be in BacPac mode. Press and hold the ‘M’ button for 3 second to enable/disable BacPac mode. It is strongly advised to use BacPac mode to prevent premature wear with the gimbal.
Articles in this section
- Which camera does the Removu S1 Supports?
- How do I change gimbal modes with the remote control?
- How do I connect the remote control to the S1?
- What does rainproof for the S1 mean?
- S1 battery details and general safety
- Is there a S1 mount for other action cameras and smartphones?
- What are the 3 modes on the gimbal and what do they do?
- When do I use the Balance Weight Cap?
- Can the S1 charge its battery while in use?
- Does my S1 needs firmware update?