It is strongly discouraged to turn on the S1 while there's no camera mounted on the gimbal. Doing so will cause the gimbal to wear out prematurely.
Articles in this section
- Why does my GoPro camera records rumbling noises from the S1?
- The S1 rumbles when there's no camera mounted on it
- The Removu S1 is not recognized by the firmware update program (Windows)
- The S1 vibrates with newer GoPro cameras
- My S1 is vibrating and/or shaking wildly. How do I fix this?
- Why does my camera slowly drift to the side in “Lock” Mode?