“Rainproof” means you can use the gimbal in light rain or snow, it CANNOT be submerged underwater. We recommend users to use S1 in rain or snow for less than 10 min. Any longer exposure to such environment may cause issues with the S1.
Articles in this section
- Which camera does the Removu S1 Supports?
- How do I change gimbal modes with the remote control?
- How do I connect the remote control to the S1?
- What does rainproof for the S1 mean?
- S1 battery details and general safety
- Is there a S1 mount for other action cameras and smartphones?
- What are the 3 modes on the gimbal and what do they do?
- When do I use the Balance Weight Cap?
- Can the S1 charge its battery while in use?
- Does my S1 needs firmware update?