No. The P1 requires a lot of energy to power the GoPro LCD BacPac, and it cannot power the GoPro LCD BacPac and charge the P1 battery at the same time.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between R1 and R1+?
- GoPro compatibility for R1+, R1, and P1
- What is the working distance for video streaming on the P1/R1/R1+?
- Why is there a delay between the camera and Removu P1/R1/R1+?
- Can the R1/R1+ be used while charging?
- Can the P1 be used while charging?
- How to update the firmware on my R1+/R1/P1?