All video streams have a delay. This gap depends on video codec and device performance. GoPro camera uses HLS codec for streaming and has better video quality and compatibility for WiFi devices. However, HLS codec has longer time gap than other codecs like MJPEG. If we use smartphone for live view from GoPro camera, there is about 1~2 sec time gap and this depends on smartphone performance. Currently Removu has about 1 second of time gap.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between R1 and R1+?
- GoPro compatibility for R1+, R1, and P1
- What is the working distance for video streaming on the P1/R1/R1+?
- Why is there a delay between the camera and Removu P1/R1/R1+?
- Can the R1/R1+ be used while charging?
- Can the P1 be used while charging?
- How to update the firmware on my R1+/R1/P1?