The working distance between Removu P1/R1/R1+ and the GoPro camera depends on many factors such as object or external interference. If there are many Wi-Fi signals in the background, the distance may be shorter. Our recommended distance in a city environment is around 10 meters (30 feet). But the maximum distance in an open space is around 50 to 70 meters (160 - 230 feet).
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between R1 and R1+?
- GoPro compatibility for R1+, R1, and P1
- What is the working distance for video streaming on the P1/R1/R1+?
- Why is there a delay between the camera and Removu P1/R1/R1+?
- Can the R1/R1+ be used while charging?
- Can the P1 be used while charging?
- How to update the firmware on my R1+/R1/P1?